I love when blogs I read round up gifts for a holiday gift guide, so here are some of my favorite Chanukah and Mitzvah gift ideas for all ages. See below the infographic for links to purchase your favorites.
1. Deck the halls with matzo balls sweatshirt is cute/hilarious/ironic for an ugly sweater party or for the eight nights of Hanukah if you’re bold!
2. Want to be a bit more subtle with your Chanukah flair? These menorah socks will add some light to your step,
3. Looking for something completely unique? A custom invitation pillow will knock their (menorah) socks off!
4. I got one of these as a new baby gift and I’m in love! A Bar Mitzvah Onesie or a Bat Mitzvah Onesie are such a cute gift for a brand new little one.
5. This rollin with my homies dreidel shirt is the perfect word play for Hanukkah. I think my son would look adorable in it!
6. Love me some Sammy Spider! This time our favorite Jewish spider is showing us about Bar Mitzvahs.
7. Another creative way to showcase a Bar or Bat Mitzvah invitation is with a custom shadow box.
8. Add a little mazel and sparkle to your life with mazel temporary tattoos . These would also work well for a tattoo bar at your Bar or Bat Mitzvah party or you could work with this company to create your own custom tattoos!
Hope this guide helps you find the perfect Chanukah, Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah gift for someone on your list!