COVID-19 has changed the event industry forever and we are now considering many new scenarios for Bar and Bat Mitzvahs. We want to make sure that our clients still have the same amazing event experiences within these new constraints. But how can you make sure your guests will be safe and that you will be covered in case of changes in the world?
Here are some questions you may want to consider and ask your vendors before you hire them:
- How many events have you had since the pandemic and what safety protocols did you have in place?
- Is your event team vaccinated?
- Do you have any photos of these COVID-safe events that you could share?
- What changes have you made to your business since COVID began?
- What is your refund policy if state or local rules prohibit our event? What if we decide to cancel our event?
- What happens if our guest count shifts dramatically up or down due to changes in COVID restrictions?
- What happens if we have to change or cancel our event date? Are there any additional fees?
- What is the smallest deposit/retainer fee that I can pay to reserve your services for this date?